You have no items in your cart.
Wine & Dine Experience @ The Grant Hall Hotel
Experience the elegance of the Grant Hall Hotel and take a guided tour to uncover the history of the local alcohol industry in Saskatchewan from the 1880’s to today.
On your tour you will sample cocktails made from local craft alcohol, followed by shopping for your favourite products at Prairie Bee Meadery. Then sit down in reserved seating for a dinner at the Little Chicago Steak House @ The Grant Hall Hotel.
Tours start at 4pm and 5:30pm Thursday through Saturday, with dinner to follow.
Tours can be booked online until 12 hours in advance. For tour times less than 12 hours in advance call 306-313-7817.
Gratuities for staff are not included in the tour fee – please tip your server.
- Join Prairie Bee Meadery @ The Grant Hall Hotel for our wine and dine experience. Book online now.
- You will uncover the history of the local liquor industry from the 1880’s to the present.
- The tour will make several stops in the beautiful Grant Hall building
- Sample cocktails made from some of Saskatchewan’s finest craft alcohol producers.
- Enjoy reserved dinner seating at the Little Chicago Steakhouse for Wine and Dine guests (dinner cost is included in the tour fee – gratuities and add ons are not included – please tip your server).
- Visit Prairie Bee Meadery @ The Grant Hall to take advantage of the opportunity to take home internationally award-winning wines and craft alcohol to enjoy at your own table at home.
- Your engraved Prairie Bee Meadery souvenir sample glass is a gift for you to keep at the end of your tour.
- Share our cocktail recipes and your experience with your friends and family.
- The tour is disabled accessible