You have no items in your cart.
Wine & Dine Experience @ The Grant Hall Hotel
Experience the elegance of the Grant Hall Hotel and take a guided tour to uncover the history of the local alcohol industry in Saskatchewan from the 1880’s to today.
On your tour you will sample cocktails made from local craft alcohol, followed by shopping for your favourite products at Prairie Bee Meadery. Then sit down in reserved seating for a special custom dinner at the Little Chicago Steak House @ The Grant Hall Hotel.
Tours start at 4pm and 5:30pm Thursday through Saturday. Seating for dinner is at 5:30pm and 7pm.
First booking for this event is Friday, July 9th, 2021
Tours can be booked online until 12 hours in advance. For tour times less than 12 hours in advance call 306-313-7817.
- Join Prairie Bee Meadery @ The Grant Hall Hotel for our wine and dine experience. Book online now.
- You will uncover the history of the local liquor industry from the 1880’s to the present and learn about the historic Grant Hall Hotel
- The tour will make several stops in this beautiful building
- Sample cocktails made from some of Saskatchewan’s finest craft alcohol producers.
- Enjoy reserved dinner seating at the Little Chicago Steakhouse with a custom menu designed specifically for Wine and Dine guests (the dinner cost is included in the tour fee).
- Visit Prairie Bee Meadery @ The Grant Hall to take advantage of the opportunity to take home internationally award-winning wines and craft alcohol to enjoy at your own table at home.
- Your engraved Prairie Bee Meadery souvenir sample glass is a gift for you to keep at the end of your tour.
- Share our cocktail recipes and your experience with your friends and family.
- The tour is disabled accessible