You have no items in your cart.
Bee to Bottle Winery Tour (2021)
Please note that we are subject to Saskatchewan’s Vaccine Passport program so as of October 1st, 2021 you will need proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test to sample as part of the tour.
Experience the premiere meadery in Saskatchewan and enjoy a taste of winery life as you join us in discovering the journey our honey takes from hive to tank to bottle. Sample our delectable (and international award winning) honey wines along the way, and take home a remembrance of your visit in your souvenir tasting glass.
This tour is available on Saturday through the fall. When raining the tour will continue inside.
Eager to visit now? If you want to book a tour less than 12 hours in advance please call us at 306-313-7817
- We are located 10km south of HWY 1 at the turn off to SK HWY 643 (the Caron Truck Access Route) – this exit is 5km west of the Husky/Subway at Caronport.
- Alternatively we are 19km west of Moose Jaw on Caribou Street West (mostly a gravel road). Not recommended when road conditions are very wet.
- We have space for semi-independent kids to enjoy themselves.
- No bookings required for kids or anyone who is not taking the tour.
- We can accommodate the mobility impaired. Please tell us your requirements in the order notes of the shopping cart upon check out or call us at 306-313-7817.
- Well behaved pets welcome
- Book now to join Prairie Bee Meadery – Saskatchewan’s premiere meadery for a winery tour.
- This tour is available on Saturday’s through the fall
- You will spend about an hour on the tour. In that time, we’ll introduce you to the amazing bees that create the honey that we craft into internationally award-winning wine. We’ll give you some fun facts about life in the hive, some sobering information on the importance of pollinators, and some tips on how to encourage bee activity in your own home area.
- You’ll also learn a little about the history of mead, and its renaissance in the 21st century. We’ll also introduce you to the farm and winery operations of Prairie Bee Meadery that bring this marvelous libation to our modern palates.
- Then, discover our story, how we have grown from a simple hobby farm to Saskatchewan’s first and largest craft meadery.
- Best of all, sample our wines in a Prairie Bee tasting glass, yours to keep at the end of your tour. Then take advantage of the opportunity to take home some of our international award-winning wines to enjoy at your own table, and share the experience with your friends and family.